Discord is a free real-time chat service available as a desktop app, mobile app, and/or website. It has a few functions, most importantly "servers", which are groups of channels dedicated to certain topics. Fanon Wiki has a server dedicated to wiki matters. It can be joined by following this link (account required). The server has various roles for staff, which are only given to wiki staff.
- announcements: This is the channel for official announcements.
- pronouns: Select your preferred pronouns!
- rules: (read below.)
- welcome-introductions: Let everyone know who you are!
- general: The general discussion for unrelated topics.
- art-music-video: This is the channel to share your or someone else's art or music or video content.
- fanon-showcase: Show off your fanon creations here!
- streaming: Promote your streams here!
- bot: Dump for testing bot commands and features.
- fanon-wiki: The general discussion for Fanon Wiki topics.
- wiki-suggestions: This channel is for Fanon Wiki suggestions.
- wiki-tech-support: This is the official tech support and namespace request channel.
- fanon-wiki-rc: Bot channel for displaying recent changes on Fanon Wiki.
- pikmin-fanon: The general discussion for Pikmin/Pikmin Fanon topics.
- pikmin-fanon-rc: Bot channel for displaying recent changes on Pikmin Fanon.
- miraheze-draft-test-archive: This is the archived channel for discussing the Miraheze test wiki.
- wiki-aesthetics-archive: This is the archive of the channel to discuss the way the Fanon Wiki will look.
- wiki-outreach-archive: An archived channel used for talking about outreach and finding user support.
- wiki-policy-archive: An archived channel for discussing policy matters.
- Agree to disagree.
- Keep conversations relevant to their channels. Introduce yourself in #welcome-introductions, general chat goes in #general, and suggestions go in #wiki-suggestions.
- No CAPS LOCK.
- No dating.
- No discrimination.
- No excessive messaging (breaking up an idea into many posts instead of writing it all out in just one post).
- No flaming or flame wars.
- No flirting.
- No offensive discussions (including religious, political, and sexual).
- No offensive language/cursing.
- No overusing emojis or reactions.
- No personal attacks.
- No publishing of personal information (including real names, addresses, emails, passwords, bank accounts, credit card information, etc.).
- No solicitation.
- No spamming.
- No trolling.
- No witch-hunting.
- No walls of text (either in separate posts or as a single post).
- Note that server admins are present to kick or ban unruly users. A kick should be taken as a warning, and kicked users may rejoin the server straight away, while a ban will be given for repeated disregard for the guidelines and make it impossible to rejoin for some time.
- Speak English only; if you don't, provide an English translation after thereafter.
|Server name||Wiki name||State|
|Fanon Wiki Founder|
|Wraith (chronowraith64)||Wraith (talk)||Active|
|Cheepy (xxxkingboo69xxx)||Cheepy-Cheepy (talk)||Active|
|PikFan23 (kage237)||PikFan23 (talk)||Semi-active|
|Lake (lakelimbo)||Lakelimbo (talk)||Active|
|PinkYoshiFan (pinkyoshifan)||PinkYoshiFan (talk)|
|Soundwave (soundwave_1144)||Soundwave (talk)|
|Username (user_username)||Username (talk)|
|Ampera (ampera.)||Ampera (talk)||Semi-active|
|Soveia (soveia)||Soveia (talk)||Active|
|Trig Jegman (trigjegman)||Trig Jegman (talk)|